Non U.S Passport Holders
Please include copy of
your permanent resident card or
original I-94 with a copy of your
Business & Tourist Requirements
1. Valid and signed Passport
The Passport must be valid for at least six (6) months and have blank visa pages
2. Two (2) visa application.
3. Two passport sized color photos.
2inch x 2inch, white background
4. 2 Copies of flight itinerary from airline or travel agency
( IF APPLYING FOR BUSINESS VISA )
5. Company business letter (Click here for Sample)
( Must be on your company letterhead and have an original signature. )
6. Tourist Visa applicants must submit a copy of a recent bank statement or bank letter
7. Two (2) copies of a document showing the current address:
Driver License or State ID or phone/utility statement reflecting current address.
8. Non-U.S Citizens must:
Submit Two (2) copies of a document showing legal status in the United States.
Residents: Green Card Non Residents: valid U.S. Visa + I-94 form Students: valid U.S. Visa + I-20 form.
9. Minors under 18 years old cannot sign the Visa application:
Must be signed by the parents or by the legal custodian. If the parents or the custodian are not traveling with the minor, they must
authorize the trip, by appearing in person at the Consulate to sign the Visa Application before the Consular Agent; alternatively they can
submit a written travel authorization signed before a Notary Public. They must also submit to the Consulate copies of the following
documents: passports or valid ID cards of the parents or the custodian and document of legal custody (if applicable).
10. Consular Fees : Embassy of Paraguay Consular Fee Visa Fee: $100.00
8. Visas International Work Order Form (Click here)
Note: Visas International processing fee is not listed. Please contact us for quote.