Business & Tourist Requirements
Non U.S Passport Holders
Please include copy of
your permanent resident card or
original I-94 with a copy of your
Please Read Carefully
ASIDE FROM THE VISA FEE PAID ONLINE, processing fees for all services provided by the embassy ourtside the mission is $ 100.00 (effective March 1, 2012). All money orders should be made payable to the Embassy of Nigeria, Wahington, D.C.
NOTE: All visa applications and payments of fees are to be made through the Nigeria immigration Website at https:portal://immigration.gov.ng. After filling the online form, print out the form and submit. Proceed to the payments should be mailed to the Embassy with a PROCESSING FEE of $30.00 per applicant, in money order addressed to the Embassy of Negeria. If expedited service is required, the processing fee is $ 85.00 in money (made payable to the Embassy of Nigeria, Washington, D.C.
Business Visa Requirements
1. Valid and signed Passport -(With at least 6 months validity)
Completed printed and signed.
3. Confirmation of online payment
4. Two passport sized color photos -
2inch x 2inch, white background
5. Letter of invitation from host Company in Nigeria, accepting full immigration and financial responsibility as well
as stateing purpose of visit and duration of stay).
4. Copy of flight itinerary from airline or travel agency -
5. Company business letter (FOR BUISINESS ONLY)
Must be on your company letterhead and have an original signature, state: purpose of trip, length of stay and guarantee of sufficient funds and return transportation).